Heating app guide.
To get the most out of your Hub Controller, use the remote control of your heating system via the heating app. Click on the icons below to download the app from the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android or just search for Hub Controller. Install the app and follow the steps below.
How to pair the heating app with your smartphone.
- Tap MENU on the Home screen.
- Select Pairing to generate a 7-digit code.
- Open the Hub heating app on your mobile.
- Enter this code into the app or go to Menu → Paired Hubs → Pair new Hub
- Voila! You’ve now got on the go control of your heating.
Note: If you don’t see a pairing code, check if your Hub Controller is connected to the Wifi. See here for more info.
Holiday mode lets you pause your heating schedule while away. But don’t worry, it will kick back in if it ever falls below 6°C.
To activate the Spend screen, you will need to send us some info using the app. Tap Meter Reading on the app and either send us a photo or type the correct info into the required field.